SEAPAX Job Posting Guidelines
SEAPAX may remove a job listing if it is determined to be inaccurate or inconsistent with any of
the following guidelines:
- SEAPAX job listings may not be used to sell anything or promote services that charge fees, including employment placement or job-finding services.
- Posts must be free of defamatory, offensive, illegal, or derogatory content.
- Employers and posts may not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
- All postings must include application instructions.
- Personal services and/or self-employment opportunities are not allowed.