Seattle Area Peace Corps Association (SEAPAX)
About Seattle Area Peace Corps Association (SEAPAX)
Our mission is to support, connect, and engage RPCVs in the greater Seattle area by:
- Supporting RPCVs’ transition back to life in the United States
- Providing opportunities for RPCVs to engage in the 3rd Goal of Peace Corps and promote international understanding
- Providing volunteer/service opportunities with local organizations to promote local community engagement
- Providing opportunities to advocate for Peace Corps
- Providing financial support to community-based local and international organizations in the form of small grants and contributions
- Organizing social activities where RPCVs can connect.
A robust, engaged, and supportive RPCV community in the greater Seattle area.
Products & Services