SEAPAX Holiday Potluck is back on November 19th!
RSVP by November 12th.
SEAPAX Annual Board Elections
Annual Board elections will take place online in October, and we have a number of key
leadership opportunities to serve in 2023.
• Treasurer (requires special on-boarding in December 2022)
• Director-at-Large, supporting Service (up to 3)
• Director-at-Large, supporting Events (up to 3)
Elected positions serve one-year terms, January 1, 2023-December 31, 2023, * and all SEAPAX
members are eligible to run.
If you are interested in an elected position, or would like to nominate someone, please submit
the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30.
• Nominee’s name
• Nominee’s country and years of Peace Corps service
• Position of interest
• Brief biography of nominee (find examples here).
Find a more detailed description of elected Board positions on our website.
Open Non-Elected Board Positions
Would you like to get more involved with SEAPAX and our local RPCV community?
There is no better way to do so than to serve on our Board. We are looking to fill the following
non-elected Board position immediately:
• Communications Chair (produces monthly Newsletter)
• Mentorship Chair
We also have openings on various committees that do not require Board membership. If you
are interested and/or would like to learn more, please email email@example.com