Annual Board elections will take place in October, and YOU have the opportunity to join the 2024 SEAPAX leadership team. Self-nominations for below positions are welcome!
- Vice President
- Treasurer (requires special onboarding in December 2023)
- Director-at-Large, supporting Service (up to 3)
- Director-at-Large, supporting Events (up to 3)
Elected positions run for a calendar year, January 1, 2024 to December 31, 2024, and all SEAPAX members are eligible to run.
If you are interested in running for an elected position, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 2.
- Nominee’s name
- Nominee’s country and years of Peace Corps service
- Position of interest
- Brief biography of nominee (find examples here).
Find descriptions of Board positions here.
Open Non-Elected Board
Would you like to get more involved with SEAPAX and our local RPCV community?
There is no better way to do so than to serve on our Board. We are looking to fill the following non-elected Board position immediately.
- Fundraising Chair
- Grants Chair
- Membership Chair
- Mentorship Chair
We also have openings on various committees that do not require Board membership. If you are interested and/or would like to learn more, please email email@example.com